This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Administrative Assistant - Part-time
Location: Human Resources Department / Denver, CO
Job Code: 147
# of Openings: 1
Hours: Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m Part-time Schedule
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Pay Range: $13.37 - $16.06 hourly rate
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Provides administrative support to the Human Resources and Learning & Development departments by utilizing administrative systems, complying with policies and procedures, and completing administrative projects as directed by the Human Resources Operations Manager and Learning & Development Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Maintain CUNA (Credit Union National Association) CPD Online upkeep—Profile setup, creating learning plans, registrations, pulling reports
- File, copy, schedule training sessions and send out invites, manage the L&D Chirp (intranet) calendar, collect training participant evaluations
- Ongoing resource library coordination
- Coordinate pre-employment activities for HR Generalists and New Employee Orientation (NEO) weeks
- Process Tuition Reimbursement requests
- Order gifts/flowers for employees for certain occasions
- Maintain and update organizational chart
- Act as liaison between departments and L&D to gather information for training development
- Complete filing for HR, file maintenance, preparation for document scanning and upkeep of file room, support for department meetings, collect and distribute mail for HR/L&D team members
- Act as backup for processing employee timesheets
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Manage the reception area, answering phones and greeting guests
- Contribute to team effort by completing tasks as assigned
- Adhere to all Federal and State laws and regulations applicable to the credit union, including the Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma plus 3 years of experience with administrative support
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
MEMBER FOCUSED Creates trust by building relationships and actively discovers the right solutions for Members and peers; understands that the credit union exists as a result of Member trust and loyalty in the organization and employees; is passionate and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external Members.
TEAMWORK Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport; works harmoniously with others; uses and understands diplomacy and tact; encourages collaboration; seeks opinions; is candid with peers; values working relationships. Readily puts in extra effort to accomplish important tasks.
DECISION QUALITY Understands the Member’s best interest is first; demonstrates decisions which are based on creating the best possible outcome for the member; makes decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most recommendations and decisions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; is widely trusted and sought out by others for advice and solutions.
PROBLEM SOLVING Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective and innovative solutions; is resilient and will own the solution and the problem; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
ACTION ORIENTED Pushes self and others to achieve the best possible results for the Member, organization and employees; proactively seeks out opportunities; raises hand, rather than waits to be asked; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; understands that it’s OK to make a mistake (fail forward).
ADAPTABLE Learns on the fly; is a relentless, versatile and active learners; open to change; can learn new skills and knowledge; analyzes both successes and failures for opportunities to improve; experiments and will attempt multiple ideas to find solutions; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weakness and limits.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Proficient Typing Skills, Microsoft Office Suite Expertise, Managing Processes and Projects, Organizational and Planning Skills, Ability to Operate 10 Key, Professionalism, Sensitivity to Confidential Matters, Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Quick Learner, Attention to Detail and Accuracy
COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Publisher), Printers, Copiers, Scanners, and Fax Machines